Nintendo's Satoru Iwata: iPad Has "No Surprises"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pochacco007

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2008
everyone keeps saying that nintendo downplayed the ipad by apple. but nintendo was being obvious. everyone has said that it's a bigger itouch with no new features and such.

dwave

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
iPad as a drink tray? Hey Apple there is your next big iName! You can call it the:

iCarry

BRILLIANT!!!

idisarmu

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2008
[citation][nom]maigo[/nom]It least it has HD[/citation]

Since when has 1024x768 been "HD"? ...I guess you could call it "HD" because it's greater than VGA resolution, but it certainly isn't full HD. (I am rather unimpressed with the pixel density as well. I would rather have FWVGA on a 3.7" screen than XGA res on a 10" screen.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
"I have doubts whether people will be wearing glasses to play games at home,” he told the Press Association. "How is that going to look to other people?"

So I'm guessing this guy has never seen people play with their Wii's.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]fjjb[/nom]Actually he's saying that even the WII has flash player.....[/citation]
WII should be Wii, lol. WII = World War 2.

Anyways, you do make a valid point.

BluntObjection

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2009
So is this about the iPad?
Or nintendo's supposed endeavors towards the Wii, DS and opinion of 3D gaming...

The cause of this article has lost me, and I begin to wander, due to Herman's currenty reputation, to with what he filled those cups with.

G

[citation][nom]manitoublack[/nom]iPad Drinks tray. At least it's good for something.[/citation]

Awesome! They could use the touch screen to display virtual beer mats underneath. Would look very snazzy at the snobs dinner parties and that.

kartu

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
"I have doubts whether people will be wearing glasses to play games at home,” he told the Press Association. "How is that going to look to other people?"

Uhm, so gamers care about "how that is going to look to other people" or Nintendo is not fit to play "nice 3D pictures" game?

Status
Not open for further replies.