Solved! No amazon app on Vizio ... how do I get it ?

Solution
you need to look at the app store built into the tv. it should be there if it is available. i have a vizio tv and can get to the app store by pushing a button on the remote that has the visio symbol on it. this calls up a banner at the bottom of the screen with apps i have installed. one of them is also a link to the app store.

of course your model may differ but should be somewhat similar. then you simply find and add the amazon app and then sign in. if you have the exact tv model number you can easily google it to find the manual and read exactly how to do it.

Math Geek

Estimable
Herald
you need to look at the app store built into the tv. it should be there if it is available. i have a vizio tv and can get to the app store by pushing a button on the remote that has the visio symbol on it. this calls up a banner at the bottom of the screen with apps i have installed. one of them is also a link to the app store.

of course your model may differ but should be somewhat similar. then you simply find and add the amazon app and then sign in. if you have the exact tv model number you can easily google it to find the manual and read exactly how to do it.

Solution