Solved! no mic, no cam, only phonecalls

Jun 22, 2021
I'm on a Samsung galaxy A51 and having cam/mic problems

Since yesterday i'm having this very annoying issue:
  • My mic won't record any sound if i open like soundrecorder/voicerecorder, google assistant, .... only phonecalls work flawlessly
  • My camera doesn't work, i can't even open the camera app anymore, and like in whatsapp.

in whatsapp it says to restart my phone to get the access to the camera, with the camera app itself there a short popup stating that the security policy revokes access to the camera...

i've already tried these things:
  • removing cache from ALL apps (using Appmgr III PRO for that)
  • cleared data and cahce from camera, google services
  • removed, rebooted, and reinstalled google search and assistant
  • went into safe mode, no camera there, same problem
  • went into biometrics & security and went into "oother security settings" and disabled all apps in the devicemanagment apps screen, also removed all unneeded "trusted agents" (only smartlock is now enabled in there, i don't use bixby)
  • Play protect says i don't have any "bad apps", i also never sideloaded anything, was using the same apps as before
-The trouble started when i was updating apps in the background and using the camera app itself, All of a sudden the google app seemed to be crashing, so i got that bad update, in the mean time i "removed all updated" from google search so it stopped crashing all the time, but the cam+mic didn't come back, now we're a day later and i've even installed the patched version of google search, this one doesn't crash all the time anymore, and i still have this issue...

Also, on my 2016 galaxy Tab A 10.1 the google search app also started crashing, but there thigns resolved just fine without interaction after updating the app again. camera and mic still working on the 5 yr old tablet, but not on my 1yr old phone...

Please help me, thank you!

Jun 22, 2021
is there really no-one that can help me with this issue? my phone is currently not usable, I'm now constantly walking around with my Samsung Tablet (luckily i bought the 4G model back then)