No signal for HDMI 1? Samsung led smart T.V

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U_TouchedMyFries

Estimable
Nov 18, 2014
I have tried to look up ways to troubleshoot the problem i have been having but have had no success. Every time i turn on the T.V, cable box, and receiver, it displays that it has no signal on HDMI 1. What could i do about this? if you need anymore info i will be happy to give it to you.

TraceRed

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015

Hi there, just writing to see if it is still working after this firmware update. I got my TV yesterday, worked fine all day, then crapped out on me today with the HDMI problem. TV firmware is 1422, so hoping the 1431 will work. I'm avoiding the 1432 at this point.

TraceRed

Estimable
Dec 30, 2015

Hi there, just writing to see if it is still working after this firmware update. I got my TV yesterday, worked fine all day, then crapped out on me today with the HDMI problem. TV firmware is 1422, so hoping the 1431 will work. I'm avoiding the 1432 at this point.

RandyMcdermott

Commendable
Feb 9, 2016
Where are my manners! Hi Group. First post. Nice to 'see' you.

My UN58H5202AF is having the same HDMI problem. Turning both my Rogers PVR and the TV off then back on with the remote sometimes does it. If I leave the PVR and TV on, swap the cable from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 (or reverse) and change the source from HDMI 1 to HDMI 2 (or reverse) with the remote that works too. This has been going on for a couple of months now. I am on the most current version of software for my TV (1127). I emailed tech support yesterday and am still waiting for a reply.

(next day at 3:00pm local) Samsung support says that they have no other complaints on file for my model number and I should contact a local service center. I guess I'll just continue farting with it until it wont work.

tandemrob

Commendable
Feb 14, 2016

HI,
I have a newish 55" J6200 with Topfield PVR and have the same issue 95% of the time occasionally I'm lucky and it works. Running Version 1442 (current as at 17/02/2016).

Status
Not open for further replies.