No sound coming out of HDMI monitor

frEE RaDiiCaL

Estimable
Feb 16, 2015
I just bought two Asus VS228 monitors. I am currently running a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 and High Definition Audio. I have both monitors attached with HDMIs, and the diagnostics show that everything is assembled correctly and enabled and all of the device drivers are up to date. However there is still no sound coming the monitors. Does anyone have an idea of what the problem could be?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Audio 0
ftezgel Audio 2
FirstLast1234 Audio 3
L Audio 1
U Audio 2
A Audio 2
V Audio 1
W Audio 5
T Audio 1
G Audio 0
S Audio 1
M Audio 1
S Audio 3
V Audio 3
H Audio 5
M Audio 1
T Audio 1
C Audio 1
I Audio 4
D Audio 1
Similar threads
Question How can I get my consoles sound to come through my computer?
Question There is a sound coming from my earcups when its not even connected, Why? Kraken TE
Question Sound only coming from one speaker?
Question No sound coming from headphones with Numark M2 - help!
Question No sound coming from pc speakers when using DTS
Question Hello, I have AOC u2868pqu and also no sound coming out of the built-in speakers. I found out the speakers only work only when PIP/PBP is turned on
I have a new Sony surround sound stereo did not come with speakers I have my old Sony speakers that are round my newer one ha
Solved! How do I get sound to come through from my Samsung NU7100 smart TV to my 2.4 GHz headphones?
I've a jvc stack system its lighting up when switch it on but no sound coming out speakers how can I fix it
Panasonic GZ2000 OLED TV Hands-On: Come for the Picture, Stay for the Sound
High pitch sound coming from mobo line out.
my DVD player works but the problem is no sound comes out so please help what can I to it for sound to b heard
hdmi to tv and dvi to monitor can make it extend and sound will come out?
I run a karaoke and have been told I can run 2tvs with dvi to hdmi but I need the sound to come from my mixer
my headset is plucked in to my computer. but the sound comes out of my monitor?
M-Audio AV 40 no sound coming through
I can't get sound out of my hp monitor while its corrected to my ps4. I got speakers but no sound is coming out
Will an audio extension cable prevent sound coming from built in speakers?
No sound coming out of monitor
No sound coming out of my monitor's speakers

ASK THE COMMUNITY