No sound from Netflix

Lesco

Estimable
Jul 22, 2015
Ø
I have an LG55LA9650 smart TV hooked up to a Bose 3-2-1 home theater system. Playing movies or watching regular TV the audio works fine. Get a picture from Netflix, but no sound. Anyone have a solution?

Lesco

Estimable
Jul 22, 2015
There was an update but there is still no sound to the Bose. If I turn off the Bose and turn on the TV speakers, there is sound, but it would be great to have it play through the Bose. Netflix is the only thing I have trouble with playing through home theater system. Any ideas?

Lesco

Estimable
Jul 22, 2015
[

x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x . x .

There was an update but there is still no sound to the Bose. If I turn off the Bose and turn on the TV speakers, there is sound, but it would be great to have it play through the Bose. Netflix is the only thing I have trouble with playing through home theater system. Any ideas?

Oh, that is different than no sound at all, maybe it's a surround sound option that is not working, does the Bose system have different sound modes? Try changing those. Aside from that, there is no simple reason why something that outputs to the onboard speakers would not work with an external set. You may want to contact LG or Netflix for support there.