Question No sound in video calls with any app when I start camera.

Jan 6, 2021
Hello everybody,
I have Nokia 8 Sirocco and Android 10. When I use any app like Whatsapp, Messenger, Discord, Skype or whatever app to make a call everything works fine until I start camera. When I start the camera my microphone is not working properly, I have to shout in the upper microphone so the other can hear me a little. Also he other starts to hear some strange noises but not my voice. If I stop camera, everything becomes normal. I suspected the microphone but if I make just an audio call and turn the speaker on I can put the phone 3 meters away from me and the other still hears my fine. I also can record videos with sounds and no problems. The voice search commands works also fine. Everything works fine but the problems appears just only I start the camera in video calls. I did a full factory reset, I set the permission to full (camera, microphone storage, phone and everything) in all apps, I set microphone and camera to permit all apps and there is still the same problem. So then the problem is just when I start the camera in voice calls. I mention that when I plug the external headset with microphone via USB C, there are no problems, the other can hear me fine, but i want to be able to make video calls without the external headset. Can someone help me please??? Thank you very much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Android Smartphones 3
P Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 3
WillemVoigt Android Smartphones 1
StrickOut Android Smartphones 4
T Android Smartphones 5
G Android Smartphones 0
D Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 4
A Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1