No video signal

ebrahimcf

Prominent
Oct 24, 2017
I have a piooner vsx-323 and I ploged my dvd and satelite reciver to this pioneer the point is i have the sound and video singnal for satelite reciver but ifor my dvd device I just have sound and I dont have video signal on my TV how can I solve the problem by the way I changed HDMI cable but still have problem

Solution
okay so if I understand properly your issue, you have Satellite and DVD player connected to your pioneer VSX-323 AV Receiver and you can see and hear satellite signal/channels just fine, but when your select DVD on your receiver you are not seeing the video , but you are hearing the video soundtrack playing ?

first : I doubt it is the HDMI from Pioneer to Television is bad, if it was you would not see anything on satellite.
Questions
As in the picture below you have the DVD player plugged from DVD out to Receiver DVD IN HDMI (looks to be on receiver 3nd HDM input), and you have selected DVD to get image and sound? if yes to both answers only two possibilities either the Input in your pioneer is bad, or the output on DVD is bad, I...
okay so if I understand properly your issue, you have Satellite and DVD player connected to your pioneer VSX-323 AV Receiver and you can see and hear satellite signal/channels just fine, but when your select DVD on your receiver you are not seeing the video , but you are hearing the video soundtrack playing ?

first : I doubt it is the HDMI from Pioneer to Television is bad, if it was you would not see anything on satellite.
Questions
As in the picture below you have the DVD player plugged from DVD out to Receiver DVD IN HDMI (looks to be on receiver 3nd HDM input), and you have selected DVD to get image and sound? if yes to both answers only two possibilities either the Input in your pioneer is bad, or the output on DVD is bad, I would either plug DVD into TV directly (if possible) and test it separately from Av amp, if it works then its the VSX 323 that has issue, the other choice is to try another DVD player into unit to test it. Have you tried contacting support through the web site ?
http://www.pioneer-audiovisual.eu/eu/def/products/VSX-323

BFk6Zhp.png

Solution