No Wi-Fi on Asus lsptop

Mar 19, 2018
Help. My Asus laptop is screwing me over for assignments. I'm in college and my laptop is normally what I use for notes and assignments et cetera. At home the Wi-Fi is fine, but as soon as I get to th3 college, my Wi-Fi last for about 5 minutes and then it says "no internet access" And the connection dissappears. Then when I go to re-connect, the Wi-Fi window closes and re opens and says I can't connect to the Wi-Fi. I'm literally posting this on my phone so I know the Wi-Fi is fine. I bought Driver support and updated and fixed all the drivers. Restarted my laptop and the problem still presists. I'm not buying any more useless programs so if anyone can please just tell me how to fix this I would be very greatful.

Solution
It may well not be your laptop then. It can be the WiFi you are connecting to. If it is overloaded by others also accessing, or you are in a bad area for connecting. It can also be the modem/router or even the ISP is having issues.

If your laptop works fine with all other WiFi connections, then it isn't the laptop.
It may well not be your laptop then. It can be the WiFi you are connecting to. If it is overloaded by others also accessing, or you are in a bad area for connecting. It can also be the modem/router or even the ISP is having issues.

If your laptop works fine with all other WiFi connections, then it isn't the laptop.

Solution