Nokia 3595 & E-Bay

jrm

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2004
3
0
18,510
0
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

I think I just goofed up big time....

I purchased a phone on E-Bay to replace my lost cell phone.

The phone is a Nokia 3595 through ATT&T

I have Cingular.

Will it work or did I just mess up?

Thanks!

Jean
­
­
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

"JRM" <nospam@adelphia.net> wrote in message
news:3sKdnSigWfXqyHXdRVn-vw@adelphia.com...
> I think I just goofed up big time....
>
> I purchased a phone on E-Bay to replace my lost cell phone.
>
> The phone is a Nokia 3595 through ATT&T
>
> I have Cingular.
>
> Will it work or did I just mess up?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jean
> ­

If it's unlocked, it will work. Check the auction description. -Dave
 

jrm

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2004
3
0
18,510
0
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

>>If it's unlocked, it will work. Check the auction description. -Dave

Thanks Dave, I guess I messed up, it isn't unlocked. If I can't unlock it, I
will resell it.

Jean
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

>The phone is a Nokia 3595 through ATT&T
>
>I have Cingular.
>
>Will it work or did I just mess up?

Yes and yes.

It will work - after being unlocked.

You didn't ask this question prior to buying it so you messed up.

--
John S.
e-mail responses to - john at kiana dot net
 

jrm

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2004
3
0
18,510
0
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

Thanks John,

Can you offer any guidance as to how to unlock the phone? Of course the way
these are going on E-Bay, I could just turn around and list it again. That
would cut my losses.

Jean

>>I have Cingular.
>>
>>Will it work or did I just mess up?

>Yes and yes.

>It will work - after being unlocked.
 
G

Guest

Guest
Archived from groups: alt.cellular.cingular (More info?)

>Can you offer any guidance as to how to unlock the phone? Of course the way
>these are going on E-Bay, I could just turn around and list it again. That
>would cut my losses.

Well, send me (via E-Mail) the IMEI number and I will try to generate the
unlock code for you.

Someone pointed me to a small program that has worked for every Nokia phone
that I have tried it on.

--
John S.
e-mail responses to - john at kiana dot net
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY