Nokia Closing Flagship Stores in U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

opmopadop

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2009
Just thought I would bring up how much I miss my Nokia 5110, with cool interchangable buttons and button frame colours to match my outfit. Yum

CChick

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2008
Nokia Hope they can turn things around with N900

but with numerous of problems, yeah Its software related but ... still ... Will have to see.

jacobdrj

Distinguished
Jan 20, 2005
I miss my old Nokia 1100. Flashlight and endless battery life. Not to mention coverage everywhere. And I personalized the case.

What happened to Nokia that they totally failed in the US market? They still have awesome phones, over-seas...

ricardok

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
wtf?? Sao Paolo?? São Paulo!!! You guys need an english lesson (or just some google usage to find out the correct name of a city!!)

kentlowt

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2006
They are the only phones that will pick up signal in the fringe areas. None of the other phones we have tried could. We have started using them for our company phone for that reason.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]jacobdrj[/nom]I miss my old Nokia 1100. Flashlight and endless battery life. Not to mention coverage everywhere. And I personalized the case.What happened to Nokia that they totally failed in the US market? They still have awesome phones, over-seas...[/citation]
I believe it's the cheap subsidized, wireless carrier phones, everyone is so used to them that buying a better, unlocked phone seems wrong cause of the price. I personally would love the N900, but can't afford it atm, but am saving for it though :) I love Nokia phones and the N900 using Maemo is sweet :)

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
[citation][nom]opmopadop[/nom]Just thought I would bring up how much I miss my Nokia 5110, with cool interchangable buttons and button frame colours to match my outfit. Yum[/citation]

lol I still have 5110, 6110 and lots of other cellphones from Nokia in a drawer, which I find collectable. Good time. Though I was against changing faces of my vcell ( the ones compatible ) cause not only I didnt have the same issues.. aka dress matching :p, but cause I found it kind of unnessessary, except a Slipknot custommade I put once which was cool back in the days.

Nokia has always had way more convinient software than any other company but not as reliable hardware as Ericsson. The past 5 years its evened out on the hardware part from personal experience always and what ive seen from friends around me. Till a couple of years ago there were no better than those two for me

Status
Not open for further replies.