Nokia Withdraws From Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Check out the Vertu line: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6cXiiX2zNk

Can the European actually make stuff that's doesn't carry a 200% price premium. Luxury watch doesn't keep time as well as Japanese watch. Luxury phones don’t make call or download data better than Japanese phones. Expensive lens aren't necessarily sharper than Japanese lens. European car isn't as reliable as Japanese cars.

It seems Europe is living on others' affection and not actual industrial output.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]cl_spdhax1[/nom]sounds like someone (above) has routan envy..[/citation]
Well, as a dude, I don't plan to drive a minivan.

aevm

Distinguished
May 18, 2007
$5000 for a cell phone? It's insane. For one thing, you can get a decent cell phone for a few hundred bucks. For another, it increases chances you'd end up dead. In my city a guy was killed for a $200 iPod earlier this year.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]aevm[/nom]$5000 for a cell phone? It's insane. For one thing, you can get a decent cell phone for a few hundred bucks. For another, it increases chances you'd end up dead. In my city a guy was killed for a $200 iPod earlier this year.[/citation]
Check out the video I posted; the top of the line limited edition phone is $310,000

G

Who the fuck has asked you to buy one, Pei-chen? Tell us something we don't know and stop raving on about Europe vs. Japan.

G

[citation][nom]emil kr[/nom]Who the fuck has asked you to buy one, Pei-chen? Tell us something we don't know and stop raving on about Europe vs. Japan.[/citation]
i think you have some anger.... dont worry...pei never bought one and will never ...

Status
Not open for further replies.