Nokia's First Windows Phone 7 Device Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

lespy

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2010
very nice Nokia, I have a Nokia E71x from At&T and I love the way Nokia designs their phones. It is a great device and the only thing holding it back is the OS. The new windows 7 mobile OS is very sleek and efficient and I can't wait for it to hit store's in a Nokia device.

acyuta

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
Really look forward to this device. Sad that Nokia has fallen on hard times considering that I have used Nokia for most of my mobile phone usage (since 1999).

Their phones are sturdier than most of what is available in India.

scrumworks

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
You cannot show confidential videos in intra because some dick is going to leak it anyways. But that was expected of course. Going to get N9 for sure.

G

I'd be "surprised if the only major difference is the OS". By the time this phone is released it should be running a better hardware setup then the N9 has. I assume MS will choose a particular Dual Core Cpu and Gpu package to go with Mango and Nokia will use it.

guanyu210379

Distinguished
Nokia makes the best hardware quality but Symbian is simply falling behind.
I doubt that Meego can still compete with the other OS Giants and WP7 has some hope in it.
So...Release those WP7 phones ASAP!
BTW. Ia malso curious about those Meegos, so...quit the talk and release them!

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
If it were HTC or Samsung, this phone would have been released already. Just saying that quality assurance is why Nokia makes the best phones... at least hardware-wise.

warezme

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2006
not crazy about windows OS but I like the size of the phone. I hate huge bulky and wide generic smart phones and you can't get a decent flip anymore.

blueer03

Distinguished
May 11, 2009
I was always a big Nokia fan, pre smartphones, so it is good to see them showcase a product that actually looks decent. But why do they keep hindering themselves with these O/S. They really need to do what HTC does, release this for Windows and Android using the same guts/similar packaging.

hanssen_dk

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2011
The Nokia WP7 based phone will not deliver anything out over what you will see in a HTC WP7 today, as WP7 has quite bad hardware support, not like the Linux based OS:es which run on almost everything.

jakes69

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
Nokia knows a good OS when they see one...especially with the Mango update coming soon. The only thing holding them back is the clueless sales person.

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
the hardware looks sturdy, but i prefer the Meego-based interface if the phone can deliver the same features and functions. If the first picture shows how WP7 looks like, i'll pass.

Status
Not open for further replies.