Review Norton 360 2022 antivirus review: Almost everything you could need

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennphill

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2012
Good comprehensive review, but does not address my questions, so here goes. I've been using Norton AV or more recently Norton 360 (and avoiding the Lifelock and VPN and PW protector services as unnecessary) for a dozen years or more. I always turn off autorenew after loading recent version (generally purchased a month or so before expiration of current version) from Amazon oe eBay, and generally much less than the $85 or so for auto-renew. I have less than a month remaining on my current subscription, have cancelled the auto-renew, and have in my Amazon Digital Library a 2022 version (for 5 PCs) that cost me less than $22. Was planning on installing it. ALSO, BTW, Norton just emailed me with an offer of ($84.99 crossed out) $17.99! (Suspect it's probably for one PC, but they want me back obviously. ) Help me here, can i safely just tell Symantic/Norton to 'pound sand' and just delete and forget my digital renewal at Amazon...or should I keep on d/l this Norton 360 into the future? I would like to think it is probably a waste of resources, though my home-built PC is really quick and can handle it. Brian Nadel gives a good positive review and i look to Tom's for some sanity...and some recommendations form its readers. Thanks for the attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.