Not cracked but nextbook 10.1" tablet/laptop has lines on entire screen

sw33tness2685

Prominent
Jan 2, 2018
My son has a Nextbook 10.1" tablet that connects to keyboard to make it a laptop that was not dropped and the screen is not cracked but now has the lines across the screen and cannot get anything to work on it or screen to rotate. Can't even get it to power down and wondering if there is an easy fix or if it is totaled and I need to buy another one, buy a new screen or buy the LCD? How do no check to see it its the LCD ? And are there any other options I may have that I have not mentioned?

Solution
For a cheap tablet it will be a lot less hassle and possibly cheaper to just replace it than start with checking the screen. If you want, take it apart and reseat the connections. I would not bother taking the time and money bringing a nextbook to get repaired.
For a cheap tablet it will be a lot less hassle and possibly cheaper to just replace it than start with checking the screen. If you want, take it apart and reseat the connections. I would not bother taking the time and money bringing a nextbook to get repaired.

Solution