Not Receiving mail on all pcs

quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
Hi Guys

I seem to have a problem with receiving mail on Outlook 2007. I have the same email account setup on 4 different pcs. These pc use Outlook 2007 and get the mail from an online mail server(maintained by the guys that host our website) so there is no MS Exchange in use on our side. My problem is that i sometimes receive mail on some of the pcs and certain pcs do not receive the same mail. I have looked in junkmail and all other folders of Outlook but cannot find the mail. I am using Norton IS 2012 on all pcs so i doubt its the anti-virus blocking out the mail. i have also configured outlook to leave a copy of the mail on the server. Any ideas as to why certain PCs do not receive mail while others do. Im using XP and Vista.

You said sometimes and certain PCs, do the emails have anything in common when they don't show up on all the computers? Is the email setup exactly the same on all systems? Does this happen to the same computers?

Do you maybe delete or move the emails on one system and then it does not show up in another, any rules that run on the computers or on some of them?

quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009

Hi, emails dont have anything in common, just random e mails. so for example if i receive an email from x@y.com, it will appear on 4 out of the 5 pcs. It does not receive in the 5th pc(not a specific pc but just a random 1 out of the 5 pcs). I do not delete or move any e mails. No rules on any of the pcs just a standard install of Outlook. For some strange reason the mail does not download on 1 random pc . All Outlook settings are the same on all pcs.

quad777

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009

Hi, yes im using pop3 and all pcs are configured to leave a copy on the server.