Solved! Not seeing any wireless manager

If it isn't showing, and it used to, the hardware may have died. Try Ethernet and see if it still works. If so, you may need to either replace the internal WiFi hardware, stay with Ethernet or get yourself an external USB WiFi adapter.

If, however, this is a new device and that isn't showing, then I would contact the manufacturer (or if super new, like days) take it back and have them replace it with a working device.

If it isn't showing, and it used to, the hardware may have died. Try Ethernet and see if it still works. If so, you may need to either replace the internal WiFi hardware, stay with Ethernet or get yourself an external USB WiFi adapter.

If, however, this is a new device and that isn't showing, then I would contact the manufacturer (or if super new, like days) take it back and have them replace it with a working device.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
AbeMKE Laptop Tech Support 0
P Laptop Tech Support 3
bhaaratsharma Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
jomari29 Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 4
J Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 4
K Laptop Tech Support 3
L Laptop Tech Support 1
Similar threads
Question G Pro Wireless 4 Side Button Setup in Logitech G HUB
Question Logitech M570 Trackball Mouse Wireless Issues?
Question Upgrade wireless card in Dell Inspiron 3521 laptop to Intel Wireless-AC 9260. Is it compatible ?
Question My wireless adapter in my Satellite P55-A5200 is beginning to crap out, it needs to be reset constantly. Latest drivers are installed.
Question How to wirelessly connect 2 laptops to an external monitor
Accidentally snapped off this capacitor, now laptop wont work on battery
On device manager,there is only the wired connection showing ,no sign of wireless adapter
I can't seem to find Manage Wireless Networks on my laptop
I'm following the procedure but i cant find "manage wireless connections" in mine
Alright I read the forums on this topic but I tried going to manage wireless network and I couldn't see it on my laptop
My laptop also does not have "Manage Wireless Networks"
Hi Im experience the above problem and I cant see Manage Wireless
I can not find Manage Wireless network after completing first 2 steps my laptop is Dell inspiron 5110 and windows 10
manage wirelss connections does not appear in the network and sharing center
Need dell inspiron 15 wireless driver
no netwrok adapter on ASUS Q504UA 2 in 1
MY WIRELESS HAS A x OVER IT I TRIED EVERYTHING GOING INTO DEVICE MANAGER UPDATING DIDN'T WORK AND IT'S HIDDEN IN DEVICE MANAGE
Brand New Network Adapter Not Appearing in Device Manager
wifi adapter not detecting
[HELP]Acer Apire 4520 Wireless Device Missing...?!

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS