Not shutting down Laptop for a month but hibernates it.

final0921x

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
Ok, so. Im using an old laptop (Been using for 4 years)
And Im trying to use FL Studio without actually buying it. (A trial version which you cant load your saved project)
I wanted to buy it , but is expensive as hell in my country and I wanted all the plugins.

So, I thought that if I could let the program run for a month , I can fully create a music in time. But I worried if there will be any harmful effects to the laptop.So the question is. Are there any?

Oh, and would my foul plan work?

Notes : My laptop doesnt contain the battery.
Not shutting down the laptop, but I would still open and hibernate it everyday.

Solution
A trial version is usually tied to the time you use it, not the fact that the laptop shuts off. I have never tried to leave a program running all the time to see if the activation prompt never comes up, I doubt many, if any, others have also.

Using hibernation all the time, at some point you are likely to have an error or crash. In my experience, hibernation is not stable.
A trial version is usually tied to the time you use it, not the fact that the laptop shuts off. I have never tried to leave a program running all the time to see if the activation prompt never comes up, I doubt many, if any, others have also.

Using hibernation all the time, at some point you are likely to have an error or crash. In my experience, hibernation is not stable.

Solution