Nuclear Bunker on eBay Approaches $40,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]HavoCnMe[/nom]as long as the zombies are brainless.[/citation]

Sounds alot like the middle school students I teach to on a daily basis, so you should be fine for the zombie apocalypse!

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]HavoCnMe[/nom]as long as the zombies are brainless.[/citation]We are getting there... As long as the Party of NO keeps voting NO.

gamerjames

Distinguished
Sep 3, 2008
[citation][nom]annisman[/nom]But can you play Crysis down there ?Crysis 'warhead' that is ^^[/citation]
I think the words "can","play",and "crysis" need to be censored on this website. Such an old joke. Sooo played.

touchdowntexas13

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]We are getting there... As long as the Party of NO keeps voting NO.[/citation]

wow...hook, line, and sinker eh?

you must be one of those "yes we can" people. the same people that say, hey we CAN do this, but never think about whether they SHOULD.

i'm guessing all you wanted to do was make a comment that would bait some political debate/argument. well i'm sure that will now happen, but i am gonna stay out of any arguments that may or may not happen. internet arguments eat up WAY too much time.

my apologies for making a political comment. who the hell brings politics into a discussion about an ebay auction, right?

universalremonster

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009

Impulse Fire911

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2009
its a perfect place to be during zombies or nukes, but id probably just turn it into an arsenal of weapons, oreos, and multiple pc's. that way we could eat, have LAN parties, and when we get tired of shooting zombies in l4d2 we can shoot some real ones, or who ever is invading :)

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]impulse fire911[/nom]its a perfect place to be during zombies or nukes, but id probably just turn it into an arsenal of weapons, oreos, and multiple pc's. that way we could eat, have LAN parties, and when we get tired of shooting zombies in l4d2 we can shoot some real ones, or who ever is invading[/citation]
Can I hide out in your nuclear bunker when the zombies attack? sounds like a fun party :)

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
the only thing missing on that table is a pistol and few bullets depending on how many people can get in...

SERIOUSLY, would even want to spend decades inside that cell?

Status
Not open for further replies.