elkevo20

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
I have a msi gtx 660ti And I have 2 Monitors and a 43 inch Old Gambling Monitor. Currently I have 335.23 Drivers installed and I can force the 43 inch monitor in to 1920x1080 with ease. Whenever I upgrade to a newer driver they changed Nvidia control panel and there is no way to easily force it into that resolution. I don't know what to do. I want to keep it forced into that resolution because I use it for netflix or to watch streams. But I also don't want to be super behind in drivers. What can I do?

Solution
Updating drivers to latest versions is neither mandatory nor necessary if existing driver is working okay, it doesn't matter how old it is, if it works and does what you want, leave it alone! Same applies to BIOS updates.

Roll-back the graphics driver to your previous version in Device Manager > Device Properties > Driver tab.
Updating drivers to latest versions is neither mandatory nor necessary if existing driver is working okay, it doesn't matter how old it is, if it works and does what you want, leave it alone! Same applies to BIOS updates.

Roll-back the graphics driver to your previous version in Device Manager > Device Properties > Driver tab.

Solution