Solved! Nvidia Geforce 5750 Or ATI Radeon 5750? Price?

Alenak

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2010
This is my actual computer and I really need some experienced advise. How much are they? Which one is better? Would it work for my PC? (19"HD Screen)

Windows 7 (64Bit)
Video Card:
Driver: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200

DirectX Driver Name: atiumdag.dll
Driver Version: 8.634.1.0
DirectX Driver Version: 8.14.10.678
Driver Date: 29 July 2009
Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel
Monitor Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
DirectX Card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200
VendorID: 0x1002
DeviceID: 0x9712
Number of Monitors: 1
Number of Logical Video Cards: 1
No SLI or Crossfire Detected
Primary Display Resolution: 1680 x 945
Desktop Resolution: 1680 x 945
Primary Display Size: 23.35" x 13.11" (26.77" diag)
59.3cm x 33.3cm (68.0cm diag)
Primary Bus Type Not Detected
Primary VRAM: 256 MB
Supported MSAA Modes: 2x 4x
Dual core processor multi tasking.

Solution
I agree. If you are getting a choice for a GeForce 5750, there is something wrong. If you are attempting to download a new driver, you can do so, but you can only download the driver that is for your current onboard GPU. Otherwise, you're wasting space on your laptop by downloading a driver that will not work.

Alenak

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2010
Wait, so i can't buy another video card driver? I'm also thinking the AEH 5750 is a great chpice too recomended by a friend but I don't Know if it will match with my Laptop ... Thanks for the reply but i kind of need a more elaborated answer.
Maybe someone could give me some choices? or possibilities?

Laptop graphics chips are generally not upgradeable. There are a few exceptions, but in order to figure it out we need to know the make and model of your laptop which you did not provide. Also, your title reads "Nvidia GeForce 5750" and Nvidia makes no such card.

Alenak

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2010
Some more pc infor then,
Satellite p505
Toshiba
ATI Technologies inc.
Vision AMD Premium
Help!!!!
I got three choices, the AEH 5750; The Geforce 5750 or the Radeon 5750 HD
Please reply!!!!!

Please show me links to these "choices". As I already mentioned, NVidia does not make a 5750. So either you have the wrong card or you are getting played. Not to mention that buwish and I don't think that it's even going to be possible.

I agree. If you are getting a choice for a GeForce 5750, there is something wrong. If you are attempting to download a new driver, you can do so, but you can only download the driver that is for your current onboard GPU. Otherwise, you're wasting space on your laptop by downloading a driver that will not work.

Solution

Alenak

Distinguished
Nov 24, 2010
the download of a new driver was an executed action, which didn't seem to improve in any aspect. Well, I just would have this last question. So. There is no way of making this possible? I cannot enhance my PC performance in any way? I did realize that there was no such Nvidia card. Probably this shall be my last question. Thanks for all the help you guys have brought to this site. Thank You.

TRENDING THREADS