Nvidia Geforce Experience

TechnoViking18

Estimable
Jul 11, 2015
Hi , i'm having a problem with geforce experience . When i try to start it , it just loads for a few seconds and closes itself ( My drivers are up to date ).
I tried

-Uninstalling , using DDU , reinstalling

-My PC is new so it was not a problem for me to clean my HDD completely and download windows8.1 and other drivers , softwares etc. again but it didnt helped either

-Downloading an older version of it and upgrading it to newest version still nothing.

I've been trying to resolve this problem for days now and i dont think there's anything left to do.. Anyone else experiencing this problem ? If so how did you resolved it ?

Solution
I suggest removing it entirely, it is essentially just bloatware. You can install just the drivers that you need at that's it. Most modern games will optimize themselves to your system's specification, making the Geforce Experience obsolete. Moreover, anything that program can do you can easily accomplish yourself.

It's a waste of HDD space and system resources in my opinion, be rid of it.

StarChief

Estimable
Jun 22, 2015
I suggest removing it entirely, it is essentially just bloatware. You can install just the drivers that you need at that's it. Most modern games will optimize themselves to your system's specification, making the Geforce Experience obsolete. Moreover, anything that program can do you can easily accomplish yourself.

It's a waste of HDD space and system resources in my opinion, be rid of it.

Solution

TechnoViking18

Estimable
Jul 11, 2015

I just downloaded the previous version (2.4.5.57). I know i can do everything it does but i like to use it to optimaze etc.