NVIDIA shield 32gb tablet?

TheSplitz15

Estimable
Apr 18, 2014
I was looking to buy the new Nvidia shield tablet (32gb model). When I go on nvidias site it gives me the option to buy the 16gb model but for the 32gb it gives me a "notify" option. I've been looking online but I'm kinda confused. Does the 32gb model come out at a later date? or are they simply out of stock? Also while we're on the subject, is the 32gb model really worth the extra 100 bucks?

Thanks!

Solution
The 32GB model has Data capability, and has double the storage, though the model that is released right now (16GB), with the 32 coming out later. My answer would be that the 32GB is only worth the extra $100 if you are needing the data plan and onboard storage, otherwise both of them can support microSD up to 128GB that you can add on.

CRITICALThinker

Honorable
Feb 2, 2014
The 32GB model has Data capability, and has double the storage, though the model that is released right now (16GB), with the 32 coming out later. My answer would be that the 32GB is only worth the extra $100 if you are needing the data plan and onboard storage, otherwise both of them can support microSD up to 128GB that you can add on.

Solution