Nvidia Shield Tablet just died!

Mick- Jagger

Estimable
Nov 2, 2014
Hi,I was just showing my son some game when suddenly the Shield Tablet started to make a high pitched noise and then the screen went black,so i tried to shut it down and this was not possible,seems none of the few buttons would do anything also it seems to be getting hotter,so i put it in the bedroom as the noise was way too much and hoped if it didnt catch fire at least the battery would die out(also you cant get to battery to shut it down)When i went back in bedroom to check after ten minutes ive noticed as i picked it up suddenly the screen apeared and it seems back to normal??Ive just turned it off to be on safe side.Tottaly weird and never happened before its about 15months old and doesnt get used daily.Anybody have any idea as to whats happened or know of same to anybody else?should i send this back?thanks.

Mick- Jagger

Estimable
Nov 2, 2014
I will thankyou for that.another question im here after just installing my new GTX1070 quicksiler lovely card really impressed,im looking for a fan control app?the one that came on this disk says it doesnt work with this card?strange?.and i notice i have some space on my motherboard(asus z-97-A under the graphics card and it says Fan Expert3.could i buy some kind of RGB/Fan control thing that slots into this slot?or maybe something that could fit into the 3.5 bay at front of my tower?as thats spare also...thankyou in advance for any help on these two Q's