Nvlddmkm.sys page fault in non paged area during start up

Mar 22, 2018
Hi I have been currently getting BSOD due to a nvlddmkm.sys with a stop code of page fault in nonpaged area. I've read through a few solutions and tried them out. The problem always happens on start up, never while I'm using the laptop except for once while browsing the Internet, my gpu is Geforce 410m, 64bit windows 10 with a core i5. The way I am able to fix this temporarily (until I want to turn it on/restart) is to load up in safe mode and use Display Driver Uninstaller to uninstall my current driver then I download the most recent build from the nvidia website. It fixes after i uninstall my gpu driver but shutting down my laptop seems to bring it back up. Any solutions will be helpful, I was also recommended to try running appwiz.cpl and locating a certain update from my nvidia gpu which was not present.

EDIT: sorry if this post is in the wrong section not really sure where to post it and I'm using a laptop so I thought this was the best place

Solution
Very likely the video card is bad, you can try a factory reset back to the original Windows setup and driver setup, see if that helps at all.
Apr 1, 2018
I have EXACTLY the same problem on EXACTLY the same setup and I found only the EXACT same temporary solutions by myself! It appeared on March 4th for the first time but the fix mentioned above worked fine until the next driver update on March 22nd-23rd, when it started failing after every restart/shutdown!! I have been trying everything but still no proper fix :/