[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]blah blah blah[/citation]
He is extremely smart, for sure. He knows exactly what to do to DESTROY this country. He hates what the USA stands for (not to say he hates the USA), and he believes we need to be cut down to European size.
1. 45% of Americans pay no taxes
2. European countries have enormous taxes and weaker economies. They have entitlement programs that Obama can only dream of, but many are cutting them because they are not possible to achieve in reality.
3. There is a reason tax cuts don't need to necessarily be funded. Reagan proved that when you cut taxes, government receipts GO UP. Increasing taxes on the wealthy only forces them to sit on their money and/or find more ways to avoid paying taxes (there are very legal ways of doing this). Taxing businesses is stupid to begin because you cannot tax a business at all... the cost is just passed on to consumers anyway. That's why the Fair tax makes so much sense, but people like Obama would never give up the punitive power in our 17,000 page tax code.
4. Given the ramifications of raising/lowering taxes in 3, Obama has implemented spending programs with no hopes of paying for them.
5. Obama didn't get us in to a "protracted war"? He has had no plan on how to handle it from the beginning. The great leader who got the Nobel Peace Prize is out bombing a sovereign nation. GASP. Do you realize that with both Iraq and Afghanistan, there were coalitions and UN statements in support of it?
6. Obama certainly has added jobs to the economy, the majority in the form of Federal government jobs. He has done very little for the private sector, but what does he care about that?
7. Obama certainly has decreased unemployment, but have you ever heard of UNDERemployment? Look it up and see where we stand. The economy is getting WORSE.
8. Obama is intentionally choking our energy supply. The EPA has forced Shell (I think) to stop drilling in Alaska and arbitrarily stopped all drilling activity in the Gulf following the accident, without plausible cause. This cost the region a number of jobs and economic activity. They have given ONE new drilling permit off the coast (I think...), yet complains about how GREED and PEOPLE WORKING THE SYSTEM are to blame for high oil prices... HA. The silly idea of green energy being a viable solution now is a complete sham, and he knows it.
9. As for the national debt, here's a nice little analogy: http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5yxFtTwDcc
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|G||How Obama's 'Big Data' Panel Threatens Google, Facebook||Streaming Video & TVs||0|
|G||Obama NSA Reforms: 3 Immediate Changes||Streaming Video & TVs||1|
|G||Obama Panel Recommends Huge Changes to NSA, Reports Say||Streaming Video & TVs||24|
|G||Why Obama Can't Use an iPhone||Streaming Video & TVs||22|
|G||Obama Announces NSA Spying Reforms||Streaming Video & TVs||28|
|Obama Administration Blocks ITC Ban On iPhone, iPad Models||Streaming Video & TVs||24|
|Verizon Asking Obama to Lift Incoming iPhone Ban||Streaming Video & TVs||29|
|Obama Reveals Plan to Counter Foreign Cyber-Espionage||Streaming Video & TVs||24|
|Z||Obama Signs Cybersecurity Executive Order||Streaming Video & TVs||19|
|Z||Obama Set to Announce New Cyber Defence Order||Streaming Video & TVs||14|
|Obama Conducting Second Google Hangout on Thursday||Streaming Video & TVs||10|
|Google Chairman Doesn't Want Spot on Obama's Cabinet||Streaming Video & TVs||8|
|Z||Obama Victory Image Becomes Facebook's Most Liked Post||Streaming Video & TVs||37|
|Obama Victory Tweet Becomes Most Retweeted of All Time||Streaming Video & TVs||26|
|Barack Obama Keeps with the Times, Joins Pinterest||Streaming Video & TVs||17|
|President Obama Intros Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights||Streaming Video & TVs||35|
|Reminder: President Obama Speaks on Google+ Today||Streaming Video & TVs||31|
|President Obama Hanging Out on Google+ Next Week||Streaming Video & TVs||24|
|G||Obama to Veto Legislation That Would Kill Net Neutrality||Streaming Video & TVs||68|
|President Obama Announces Video Game Contest||Streaming Video & TVs||47|
|How Obama's 'Big Data' Panel Threatens Google, Facebook|
|Obama NSA Reforms: 3 Immediate Changes|
|Obama Panel Recommends Huge Changes to NSA, Reports Say|
|Why Obama Can't Use an iPhone|
|Obama Announces NSA Spying Reforms|
|Obama Administration Blocks ITC Ban On iPhone, iPad Models|
|Verizon Asking Obama to Lift Incoming iPhone Ban|
|Obama Reveals Plan to Counter Foreign Cyber-Espionage|
|Obama Signs Cybersecurity Executive Order|
|Obama Set to Announce New Cyber Defence Order|
|Obama Conducting Second Google Hangout on Thursday|
|Google Chairman Doesn't Want Spot on Obama's Cabinet|
|Obama Victory Image Becomes Facebook's Most Liked Post|
|Obama Victory Tweet Becomes Most Retweeted of All Time|
|Barack Obama Keeps with the Times, Joins Pinterest|
|President Obama Intros Consumer Privacy Bill of Rights|
|Reminder: President Obama Speaks on Google+ Today|
|President Obama Hanging Out on Google+ Next Week|
|Obama to Veto Legislation That Would Kill Net Neutrality|
|President Obama Announces Video Game Contest|