Obama Pays Over $44k for In-Game Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurora18

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2008
This is something he should not be allowed to do, because even after he is gone won or lost the game will remain and people will have to continue to see his face on a billboard in game i dont know about you but when i play games i want no politics involved

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
[citation][nom]blackened144[/nom]Pei-chen, be careful.. Your awfully close to being called racist.[/citation]

I would love to see politicians' faces in FPS games, too. It doesn't matter who the politicians are as long as there are portraits from both sides. Is that making me a racist, too? I would also like those portraits to be put on destructible billboards in sand-box type games.

harrycat88

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
ROFLMAO.
Looks like we got ourselves a Adolph Stalin or Joseph Hitler trying to become The president of the USA.
If that commie bastard wins the election, I'm leaving the USSA(United Soviet States of America) and heading to either Mexico, Germany, Russia or Czech republic. I heard there is a lot of hot babes in CZ, I might just go there anyway regardless who wins.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]blackened144[/nom]Pei-chen, be careful.. Your awfully close to being called racist.[/citation]
Is all politician African? Re-read my comment before mouthing off.

darkbob87

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2008
@ Aurora18:

The games ads can be replaced, so as soon as the election is over, EA and Massive will likely take the ads down and replace them with something else.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
[citation][nom]darkbob87[/nom]@ Aurora18:The games ads can be replaced, so as soon as the election is over, EA and Massive will likely take the ads down and replace them with something else.[/citation]
Yeh; we'll just have a lot of "updates" to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.