Obama Says Presidential BlackBerry is ''No Fun''

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
I hate you Justin Beiber. I cannot wait until you go the way of the Backstreet Boys, Nsync, and the dinosaur.

Except I know we all kinda wish we still had dinosaurs.

man, dinosaurs are cool.

Square_Head

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2006
He has a separate blackberry for the real juicy stuff. You know, the one he uses to plan his further destruction of the USA.

Jackalope73

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2006
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]I hate you Justin Beiber. I cannot wait until you go the way of the Backstreet Boys, Nsync, and the dinosaur.Except I know we all kinda wish we still had dinosaurs.man, dinosaurs are cool.[/citation]
So Justin Beiber is going to evolv into some kind of poultry. Like a turkey. Man I love turkey. Justin Bieber will be huge this Thanksgiving!

Silmarunya

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Well, who on earth uses a blackberry and expects it to be 'fun' anyway?

And lol at his playlist. Maria Callas? Seriously? Her style of singing opera is so melodramatic and with so much over the top vocal effects it just isn't nice anymore (okay, it was fashionable to sing that way in her days, but it's still ugly).

irh_1974

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
[citation][nom]Fetal[/nom]why the hell is that kid even mentioned?[/citation]
There is a campaign, and rightly so, to slowly convert Justin Beiber from a Pop Singer to an Internet Meme.
He will never sell any records and will become a joke alongside the Numa Numa guy, Star Wars kid and Chocolate Rain.

dillyflump

Distinguished
Mar 19, 2010
Istill can't fathon how all these teen girls think he's some sort of love idol. I mean come on, the guys got a haircut like llyod cjristmas in the dumb n dumber movie XD

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
Interesting how teen pop sensation Justin Bieber (please get the spelling right, and yes it means "beaver" in German) suddenly takes front stage in totally unrelated posts.

He's a phenomena just like boy bands and while something I never cared for, it's still apparently filling a need of someone (=$$$). I wouldn't even know about the guy if there weren't all those hate blogs and references. Hence, everybody thinking they're slamming and hurting him, think again; you're basically giving him free advertisement. There is no such thing as bad publicity in show business. (It turns bad when people stop talking about you.)

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]I hate you Justin Beiber. I cannot wait until you go the way of the Backstreet Boys, Nsync, and the dinosaur.Except I know we all kinda wish we still had dinosaurs.man, dinosaurs are cool.[/citation]
LOL!!!!

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
[citation][nom]irh_1974[/nom]...and will become a joke alongside the Numa Numa guy, Star Wars kid and Chocolate Rain.[/citation]
One day, my name will appear next to such Internet stars. :D *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.