Obama Victory Image Becomes Facebook's Most Liked Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

albert001

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
Cant stand this clown. And yet America decided to vote for the failure in chief after he allowed 4 Americans to be killed. And did nothing.

joz

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2008
[citation][nom]albert001[/nom]Cant stand this clown. And yet America decided to vote for the failure in chief after he allowed 4 Americans to be killed. And did nothing.[/citation]

Sir, do you believe Romney would be a good president? If so, you must be part of the 1%.
Please leave the United States of America, whom, beyond your expectations, elected Obama for a second term; therefore, in obvious statement, a better candidate then the others on the ballot....At least according to how our election system works.

But I support and respect the man, even though I'd rather see Ron Paul be his vice president, instead of Biden.

azraa

Honorable
Jul 3, 2012
[citation][nom]albert001[/nom]Cant stand this clown. And yet America decided to vote for the failure in chief after he allowed 4 Americans to be killed. And did nothing.[/citation]

Did nothing?
What where you thinking? Going all out berserker mode and send troops and planes? Not how diplomacy works, son, quit applying your FPS games to real life. There was a whole debate in which the candidates talked on this matter. That area of the world is volatile, you must thread carefuly when bullets are involved.

TL;DR - so, you think you know more than intelligence agencies and educated diplomats? :'3

matt_b

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2009
[citation][nom]joz[/nom]Sir, do you believe Romney would be a good president? If so, you must be part of the 1%.Please leave the United States of America,[/citation]
Romney received almost 49% of the popular vote, so obviously it wasn't only 1% that would disagree with this statement. Politics is an ugly business, I have a hard enough time getting over all the corruption and back-room deals and favors that take place. The US government is not a form of representation, too many in Washington prop themselves up and give each other too many pats on each other's backs to be considered otherwise. Must be nice to vote for things like your own pay raises and have retirement benefits for life after only one term. Who do all these people really represent?

Congrats on the triumphant Twitter victory, and I guess to Biebs hanging in 2nd.

US_Ranger

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2011
[citation][nom]joz[/nom]Sir, do you believe Romney would be a good president? If so, you must be part of the 1%.Please leave the United States of America, whom, beyond your expectations, elected Obama for a second term; therefore, in obvious statement, a better candidate then the others on the ballot....At least according to how our election system works.[/citation]

Nice false dichotomy there. If you don't like Obama, you must support Romney. I suggest taking some sort of intro to logic class.

US_Ranger

Distinguished
Aug 19, 2011
[citation][nom]azraa[/nom]Did nothing?What where you thinking? Going all out berserker mode and send troops and planes? Not how diplomacy works, son, quit applying your FPS games to real life. There was a whole debate in which the candidates talked on this matter. That area of the world is volatile, you must thread carefuly when bullets are involved.TL;DR - so, you think you know more than intelligence agencies and educated diplomats? :'3[/citation]

Your logic is astounding. Because someone doesn't know as much as the intelligence agencies (if you can even believe what they say) or educated diplomats (lol, seriously?) they shouldn't be outraged on Americans being killed after 4+ hours of being left on their own.

Genius logic once again. It's funny that people's brains stop working right around election time.

walter87

Distinguished
Jun 28, 2011
[citation][nom]matt_b[/nom]Romney received almost 49% of the popular vote, so obviously it wasn't only 1% that would disagree with this statement. Politics is an ugly business, I have a hard enough time getting over all the corruption and back-room deals and favors that take place. The US government is not a form of representation, too many in Washington prop themselves up and give each other too many pats on each other's backs to be considered otherwise. Must be nice to vote for things like your own pay raises and have retirement benefits for life after only one term. Who do all these people really represent?Congrats on the triumphant Twitter victory, and I guess to Biebs hanging in 2nd.[/citation]

Look at the voter turnout though when you compare the popular vote. Obama had 6 Million fewer voters for this election, meanwhile Romney and the republican's had 1 Million fewer than John McCain.

It seems that lots of voters simply didn't vote this time around, so it was in fact a close race.

G

Don't rage on Americans being killed. You don't want them killed, stop sending them off to other people's countries and sticking your noses in shit you don't understand.

Blame your stupid foreign policy. Go back to being an isolationist and give the whole planet a break....

albert001

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
[citation][nom]Cash091[/nom]/*POLITICAL RAGE*/

Yet for all your liberals out there I know you have been screaming bloody murder when Bush was allowing soldiers being killed. And yet somehow Obama has surpassed the death toll of American soldiers killed in 4 years to Bush's 8.

Now before you start throwing labels. Not a Bush fan. Not a Romney fan. I have to pick the lesser of two imbeciles. Obama was the worst one. Plain and simple fact. You can continue to believe your fairy tale messianic image of him and refuse to believe what you want.

And yes they had drones in the air. They had 6 hours to determine a plan of action. Obama has increased drone attacks on terrorist targets more than anybody before him. And yet he somehow cant come to terms on how to save 4 American lives. You can say that cause your alive. Granted you dont have the common sense to think logically but your still entitled to opinions. Just not your own set of facts. [/citation]

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
[citation][nom]azraa[/nom]Did nothing?What where you thinking? Going all out berserker mode and send troops and planes? Not how diplomacy works, son, quit applying your FPS games to real life. There was a whole debate in which the candidates talked on this matter. That area of the world is volatile, you must thread carefuly when bullets are involved.TL;DR - so, you think you know more than intelligence agencies and educated diplomats? :'3[/citation]

Thank you, could not have said it any better !!
Kinds on here play too many single person shooter games :)

bigdragon

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011
Why is this news? Is Toms going to be posting about the most popular image on DeviantArt next? How about which game Raptr says people have played most this year? There are far more social sites out there than just Facebook and Twitter.

timw03878

Honorable
Jul 23, 2012
Bring on the economic collapse.

Ron Paul actually had a budget plan to balance it in 3 years, instead of 30 like Paul Ryan.

The Federal Reserve will continue their QE, and at some point the dollar will stop working.
The average life span of a fiat currency backed by nothing is 27 years.
We are on year 41.

All empires fall for financial reasons.
We will be no different.

Ron Paul tried to wake people up to this, but sadly its gonna probably take some bloodshed to water the tree of liberty.

alexthager

Distinguished
Oct 19, 2011

Four Americans? Please tell me about the thousands killed in 9/11 under Bush's presidency.

albert001

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2010
[citation][nom]alexthager[/nom]Four Americans? Please tell me about the thousands killed in 9/11 under Bush's presidency.[/citation]

Again. Obama has had more American soldiers die in his 4 years than all of Bush years combined. Nice try scrub!

Status
Not open for further replies.