Obama Victory Tweet Becomes Most Retweeted of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]victorintelr[/nom]What, don't tell me it takes to be the president of the United States of America to beat Justin Beiber. What has this world become!?[/citation]
Because We The People of the United States of America are just that awesome.

koga73

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2008
our great country has now been destroyed. good job.
i don't see how we can survive another four years of his policies/

deadlockedworld

Distinguished
Aug 13, 2009
[citation][nom]koga73[/nom]our great country has now been destroyed. good job.i don't see how we can survive another four years of his policies/[/citation]

I'll survive just fine. Sorry if you don't fit in the global economy. Maybe go back to school?

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
[citation][nom]adfjak[/nom]Stupid people elect a moron to further ruin the country. Gd monkey.[/citation]

Do you actually believe, that people elected him? Please....

G

[citation][nom]cronik93[/nom]I cringe at the sight of people talking about politics on this website...It's almost like reading YouTube comments.[/citation]
I agree that any politics should be out of this site (especially donkey vs elephant), but i leave an exception on the day after a presidential/midterm election, major significant national event and any law being passed by congress that affects our right to use technology.

G

Jace... then just die because the world changes as do laws. No one cares about Ben Franklin. Ben Franklin didn't own a nuclear weapon. Rights this and rights that. The right to kill millions of Native Americans/Indians was a right (Manifest Destiny) and enslaving human beings. Jim Crow laws were a right. The world of the 13 colonies is not the world of today. It took weeks to get boats across the Atlantic back in the day. A missile can get there in just over an hour. Planes do it in less than 6. We have 300 million people now... not 30 million people. We learn as we grow. We know the earth isn't the center of the Universe nor even the solar system. We, as a society, move fOrward. You can stay backward and just end it now.

littleleo

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
If we could just get the GOP out of power in the house we have a chance for a great future they are the anchor around the neck of America.

G

PleaseDudePlease you represent everything that is wrong the society today. "The past doesn't matter, only the future" and "the words of men long dead have no place in the modern world" are the words of the blind racing towards their own destruction. Listen to your elders. They have much wisdom. You need to grow up a little and start reading history.

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]adfjak[/nom]Stupid people elect a moron to further ruin the country. Gd monkey.[/citation]

Go light a cross on fire and accidentally torch yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.