Office 2010 TP Already Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerreece

Distinguished
Sep 7, 2006
It amazes me when games (Sims 3) are online before they even hit stores. Been considering buying The Sims 3 for my wife's birthday next month. Although I have concerns as to whether her desktop will run the game. ;)

Doesn't surprise me to much to see Microsoft stuff being available early though. Though it makes me wonder if someone within Microsoft is making it available.

yodoso

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2006
Microsoft got smart with advertising, they wanted this to leak as well as that "internal" version of Windows 7.

fuser

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2008
Preview of article on Tom's next week:

"Office 2010 Technical Preview torrent creates botnet with embedded software"

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]cruiseoveride[/nom]Office '95 still does the job[/citation]

Sure as long as you never need to get office files from someone who made it out of the 90's My fav though was 2003 I really liked frontpage :/

thearm

Distinguished
Dec 18, 2008
I like that. "leading many to question the company's internal security measures." Microsoft very well could have uploaded it themselves. That is, one of, the best ways to beta test an OS.

G

Enforcer22: That's what the Office 98/2000/2003/2007 compatiblity packs are for. Everytime Microsoft attempts to screw people over and force an upgrade with a new file format, big business drops the hammer and makes them release a compatibility pack.

outacontrolpimp

Distinguished
Sep 8, 2008
[citation][nom]CompatibilityPackFanboy[/nom]Enforcer22: That's what the Office 98/2000/2003/2007 compatiblity packs are for. Everytime Microsoft attempts to screw people over and force an upgrade with a new file format, big business drops the hammer and makes them release a compatibility pack.[/citation]

Did you make a account just to say that?

[citation][nom]mindless728[/nom]Ill try it, but, i use openoffice[/citation]

I cant stand open office. I feel bad for them having to deal with all those patents microsoft put on them. it must be hard making word writer when you cant do it how people are used to

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]outacontrolpimp[/nom]I cant stand open office. I feel bad for them having to deal with all those patents microsoft put on them. it must be hard making word writer when you cant do it how people are used to[/citation]
What? I use OpenOffice.org, and I haven't had to use it all that differently than Office 2003.

Have you used a recently version?

Status
Not open for further replies.