Ok, So Maybe Nintendo is ''Investigating'' Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkerson

Distinguished
Oct 28, 2009
I wish i would have read all the way before commenting earlier. Got excited at the thought of Nintendo releasing possibly other games besides Pokemon on hardware without the big N logo...
So if anyone votes me down above, or here, I accept my fate.

the_krasno

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]jeremy1183[/nom]pretty cool I guess....not a big pokemon fan though.[/citation]

Don't thou dare speak heresy of pokèmon!!

trip1ex

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2007
They are always investigating a range of possibilities. It's their job. It doesn't come close to meaning anything will be born out of it however.

elcentral

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2010
[citation][nom]trip1ex[/nom]They are always investigating a range of possibilities. It's their job. It doesn't come close to meaning anything will be born out of it however.[/citation]

true but nintendo cant ceep going on like this forewer times change and gaming systems are starting to get obselite and a plan b is always a nice thing to get.

hakko

Distinguished
Oct 18, 2007
Come on Nintendo, release a F&U^$king smartphone!

Look how thin a Samsung GS2 is. You can easily make a DS type phone with a Nintendo app (game) store!

Aoster87

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2008
[citation][nom]jazn1337[/nom]Nintendo, it's called "too little too late"[/citation]

Bias much? You're shooting down a theoretical tech product, if it exists.

Personally I would like to see a company such as Nintendo enter the phone ring. Perhaps they could innovate an entirely different breed mobile devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS