Okay so I've done the hard reset on my RCA Galileo Pro tablet and it still doing the same thing it gets locked on the Galileo

jasonarozier

Prominent
Nov 25, 2017
So I've done the hard reset on my Galileo Pro tablet but it doesn't do anything different it's goes to the RCA page and then the Galileo Pro page and it still freezes right there what do I do to get it going again

Solution
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will fully load. If it does, reset or no reset, you have something on the device that is running outside "Safe Mode" that is causing your problem and you need to remove it to fix the issue.

If, however, it still does this even when trying to go into "Safe Mode" then it may well be a hardware issue. You might then wish to consider contacting the manufacturer, if it is under warranty or a local repair tech if it isn't under warranty.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds...
Try starting it up in "Safe Mode" and see if it will fully load. If it does, reset or no reset, you have something on the device that is running outside "Safe Mode" that is causing your problem and you need to remove it to fix the issue.

If, however, it still does this even when trying to go into "Safe Mode" then it may well be a hardware issue. You might then wish to consider contacting the manufacturer, if it is under warranty or a local repair tech if it isn't under warranty.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution