Old Lady Hacks Off Armenia's Internet with Shovel

Status
Not open for further replies.

aliened

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2010
come on... give her a brake! She's almost 80 years old, I'm sure that with all this fuss going on she had a good lesson on not stealing any more cable =/

pocketdrummer

Distinguished
Dec 1, 2007
Copper mining isn't for everyone. I guess she just couldn't *hack it...
At least they *cut her loose due to her age.
But, her old age won't be enough to keep her head out of the *chopping block. We'll have to wait for the trial to see if she gets the *axe.

o_O

tacoslave

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2009
[citation][nom]pocketdrummer[/nom]Copper mining isn't for everyone. I guess she just couldn't *hack it...At least they *cut her loose due to her age.But, her old age won't be enough to keep her head out of the *chopping block. We'll have to wait for the trial to see if she gets the *axe.o_O[/citation]
i see what you did thar

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
[citation][nom]aliened[/nom]come on... give her a brake! She's almost 80 years old, I'm sure that with all this fuss going on she had a good lesson on not stealing any more cable =/[/citation]

she is almost 80 and is still stealing crap, apparently she lived a bad life, why let her off?

mattmock

Distinguished
Sep 28, 2009
Copper thieves are real scum. They cause massive damage for a small amount of scrap copper and usually target people who can least afford it.

pclee

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
People in the affected areas should be worried that they have seniors who are forced to look for scrap metal to make ends meet. Truly sad.

king_solomon

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2006
no dear, 80 Georgian women collect scrap metal 4 living, datz the real problem. why she dose not have a real income.. what the world become.. a shit hall..

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]king_solomon[/nom]no dear, 80 Georgian women collect scrap metal 4 living, datz the real problem. why she dose not have a real income.. what the world become.. a shit hall..[/citation]

World has always been like that. Old ladies are not supposed to live to 80 unless they are filthy rich.

[citation][nom]MattMock[/nom]Copper thieves are real scum. They cause massive damage for a small amount of scrap copper and usually target people who can least afford it.[/citation]

We have them alot here. They are of a specific ethnicity - gypsies. Who's only business is to steal, fraud, drug trafficking and prostitution (it depends on the gypsy cast).
They steal all kinds of metals especially copper. And when caught they've learned to scream that they are so oppressed and that they have no rights. The international community when they hear their complaints immediately give accusations: "You bastards stop oppressing the poor gypsies." Of course without knowing the real situation. But no country wants to take them.

Gypsies don't like to push themselves and work but it is no problem for them to pull out 1000 feet of buried copper cable. :D It's not uncommon for them to collect miles of unpowered copper cables. That's why the local power company is forced to power the cables preventively. :D But some human rights activists called this inhuman because that could kill gypsies. :D

Hahah... The world is so funny!

[citation][nom]aliened[/nom]come on... give her a brake! She's almost 80 years old, I'm sure that with all this fuss going on she had a good lesson on not stealing any more cable =/[/citation]

Well, a local idiot decided to dig out the main optic cable just to see where it is and of course he damaged it a little. And he was a senior too.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
And there, I thought the internetz were made so even in war the connectivity would not drop between sites due to alternative routes. I guess I was wrong.

[citation][nom]Albyint[/nom]No Grandma! You call the comcast guy to steal cable!!![/citation]
:) :) :)

englandr753

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2007
I know the type, I had a friend of the family that had a neighbor that was over 80 back in the 80's and her truck would never leave the driveway all week and then one of the neighbors would notice their gas tank had been siphoned and the next day she would go to town in her 1947 pick up truck.

A coincidence? I think not. Thieves come in all shapes, sizes, colors and ages but I suppose that some instances are more humorous than others...

Status
Not open for further replies.