Old Spice Guy Uses Win Phone 7 to Seduce DJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
I think she got pregnant just by listening to him. ;-) I wonder what will sell more, iPhone on Sex & The City, or Windows Phone 7 & Old Spice?

G

Android people are as bad as Apple now.

That was an awesome interview.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]liveonc[/nom]I think she got pregnant just by listening to him. ;-) I wonder what will sell more, iPhone on Sex & The City, or Windows Phone 7 & Old Spice?[/citation]
Justin Long vs. Old Spice Guy.
While Mr. Long is a entertaining boy and all, Mr. Mustafa is a much more entertaining man. Anybody else want to see him with a plaid shirt, suspenders and a axe? You know, have to appease the Canadian customers too and our beliefs of the most manly men in the world of men.

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
Cant wait for the HTC WP7 to come out here in Greece. The podcast on the radio was funny. I was actually laughin along :) Just my kind of conversation. Gets me in trouble at work but hey.. Its greece. They cant sue me for talking like that :D lol

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
this spam are getting out of hand, I'm done with tom's hardware until this matter is resolved.

will be comming back in a few months..

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]aracheb[/nom]this spam are getting out of hand, I'm done with tom's hardware until this matter is resolved.will be comming back in a few months..[/citation]

I know it's a pain in the ass, but we moderate as fast as we can and we're working on a permanent fix. I understand your frustration but we literally ban as soon as we get the "llgggjj post a new comment!" email. We couldn't go any faster even if we tried.

aracheb

Distinguished
Nov 21, 2008
Sorry Jane. I know you are a hard worker, maybe you should be the head of your web developers department, and whip them out. And maybe wearing some pleather with little metal spikes. :p

Thanks for deleting the Spam.

In other hands. This Old-spice guy is hilarious. And the Radio Station DJ i Hyperventilating for the guy..

eyemaster

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
I tried Old Spice in the past... and never again. I couldn't stand to smell myself, I was afraid to hold on the bars in the bus. It was a terrible experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.