Older model Sharp TV does not have OUT ports

MaggieO

Honorable
Nov 28, 2013
Hi, I bought a 5-in-1 TV Wireless Headset which must be connected to the TV's OUT ports. Unfortunately, my TV only has a - Video IN Audio - indication with two entry ports. But nothing says OUT, and i have checked front/ back of the TV.

I would really like this set to work so that i can watch/listen to TV without disturbing anyone.

Thank you very much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Audio 2
J Audio 9
J Audio 2
A Audio 2
S Audio 7
S Audio 1
S Audio 3
M Audio 3
A Audio 1
K Audio 1
M Audio 1
C Audio 1
A Audio 2
K Audio 2
C Audio 1
M Audio 1
P Audio 2
D Audio 1
A Audio 2
C Audio 2
Similar threads
Question How can I use a VGA computer monitor on an older AV receiver that has composit rca out?
Question How do I connect an older Yamaha AV receiver with no optical or HDMI, only RCA, to my TV and able to play sounds.
Solved! How to connect older Kenwood model 104 AR AM FM receiver to new Samsung 7 series UHD TV
Solved! Receiving Bluetooth on an older amplifier
I have a older model Emerson VCR with just yellow and white connection on my Samsung smart TV there is a picture but no sound
I have. 2 older kliosch heresy and two brand new ones. With a Sony center chanel powered by a Sony str dh750. My question is d
No sound from my new Yamaha Soundbar connecting to older model Sharp LCD Aquos
I am trying to hook my direct tv box to an older tv that has no HDMI ports all it has is Ant/cable in and s-video and rca jack
Need help with older surround receiver with new roku smart TV
I have a Blu Ray wifi disc player, connected to my older model Sony flat screen, but not getting any sound..hellllppp
How to get my sound working when using lg dvd player and sylvania older style tv
Trying to connect older Samsung DVD/VHS player to HD TV. I ran 2 sets of red/white from "OUT" on DVD/VHS to "IN" on TV. Then
Pairing Vizio Soundbars to Older System
Will i get 5.1 if i connect my bose 3.2 (older to my 5.1 sound bar
I have an older tv no hdmi and im trying to hook cable box to to my amp and dvd
Older Sony Dolby Digital DTS receiver new Hisense Roku TV
Older surround system connect to blu-ray
Connecting Chromecast Audio to an older receiver
How do i connect a jvc reciever to an older model analog tv
I have an older model (2008) Samsung 28" TV. I have our Sony Vaio laptop and a PS3 connected to the HDMI inputs (both have vid

ASK THE COMMUNITY