On my mobile phone it shows connected on the internet access it says connected no internet what is the problem?

Apr 14, 2018
I have an Android phone and when I come in to Vons it goes to log in and when I to the Wi-Fi but on my phone it says connected and then in parentheses it says no internet closed parentheses What could the problem be?

Solution
If it says connected no internet that usually means the internet connection it is connecting to either doesn't have internet, or that internet connection is blocked. You can try forgetting the connection on the phone, then restarting the phone (shut it off and turn it back on) then try connecting again. If you get the same problem, then you will have to look at the modem/router settings or the internet connection itself.
If it says connected no internet that usually means the internet connection it is connecting to either doesn't have internet, or that internet connection is blocked. You can try forgetting the connection on the phone, then restarting the phone (shut it off and turn it back on) then try connecting again. If you get the same problem, then you will have to look at the modem/router settings or the internet connection itself.

Solution