On windows 10 pro is there a way to bypass the login screen completey so it doesn’t show a user name/picture?

Apr 26, 2019
I have it so that it automatically logs in but it still shows those. I was able to hide the windows logo but I can’t find a way to do this. There has to be a way.

There is a way and you start by pressing your Windows key and R together to bring up a Run box.

In that box, type
netplwiz

and hit the Enter key. Remove the tick at "Users must enter", etc. then click on the Apply button. You're prompted to enter your username and password, if you use one, and hit the Enter key again. That should be enough but it's always wise to restart the system for good measure.

Apr 26, 2019
I actually did that. It auto logs in but it still shows my user name and picture for a few seconds and I’m wanting to hide that but can’t find out how anywhere.

That could be just too may things happening at once. What are the StartUp utilities you could do without? . Press Control Shift and Escape to see the Task Manager>StartUp then disable thngs that could wait.

The programmes will still work when you call for them but don't necessarily have to come on at boottime.

Apr 26, 2019
I turned off everything that was unnecessary and it still shows. It seems odd there’s not a way to just turn it off.