One of my laptop's keyboard keys sometimes wont work

akoposirazor

Estimable
Dec 9, 2015
So I have started playing fps shooter games a lot lately and I have noticed while im holding down my 'w' key, my character stops moving from time to time and I think I broke my 'w' key or made it loose that most of the time it wont work unless I press it harder. It is really irritating especially in typing and playing MOBA games.
Can someone help me fix this or suggest what can I do to avoid things like this to happen again? Thanks in advance :)

Solution
Hi,

One suggestion is to try and connect and external USB keyboard and see if the same problem will persist. If the USB keyboard works normally that means it's the built in keyboard that has the problem and replacing it would be the only solution or you can just stick with using the external USB keyboard.
Hi,

One suggestion is to try and connect and external USB keyboard and see if the same problem will persist. If the USB keyboard works normally that means it's the built in keyboard that has the problem and replacing it would be the only solution or you can just stick with using the external USB keyboard.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS