OnePlus 6 Review: This Is the Best Phone for the Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkomaledictus

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2010
Seems like a great phone, I use however my phone as a backup for essential data I don't want to store online and I want to keep on my person at all time. This means SD card, without it this phone is sadly not an option I can consider. The omission of a removable battery is sorely missed for long trips where a simple switch to a new battery means never downtime...

May 21, 2018
No SD card and not available on Verizon and yet you are calling it a Flag Ship killer? Don't think so.

May 21, 2018
1080 display...not a flagship killer......no IP water and dust resistant...not a flagship killer....no wireless charging on an all glass design??? not a flagship killer....no SD slot...not a flagship killer. People keep saying what an incredible value??? Its not worth a penny more than what they are asking...if they were to incorporate all of the things I mentioned, well then you have a phone pushing $1000.00. I will say its the best EVER mid-range phone.

May 21, 2018
I think, given the various spyware scandals related to products from Chinese companies, and recent spyware found on OnePlus products in particular, it might be worth a mention in a review, no?

carlocaterer

Honorable
Sep 1, 2017

Agreed on both. And the SD can back up internal and vice versa. Data and Titanium backups go on SD, and a backup of the SD goes on Internal... either one conks out, no problemo.
Next... everyone giving up on removable battery, but this would make perfect flagship killer. A spare or extended battery instead of a charger is perfect at times, at others a combo battery n phone charger is.
A non removable battery can bring a multitasking phone to a standstill where nothing works, not even charging: try simultaneously charging, hotspotting or casting or streaming (+ obligatory wifi or BT and nfc or location on) as well as running browser or other app... Play Store and whatever else updating in the background...

carlocaterer

Honorable
Sep 1, 2017
For those on t-mobile, this is one of only 2 other models that can pick up all new bands n carrier upgrades - besides Note n V30.

ridhimasane

Great
May 22, 2018
oneplus has been consistence in delivering the value for money phone from the beginning itself and now they come with the all new oneplus 6 which is ultimate beast and a gaint killer in the segment with all good features,design and strong specifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.