OnePlus 8 Pro vs Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus: Why OnePlus wins

Apr 25, 2020
There is an error in your thread.
While the $899 OnePlus 8 Pro is more expensive than the $1,1999 Galaxy S20 Plus, the S20 Plus is easier to buy. Every major carrier sells it, while those interested in the OnePlus 8 Pro will have to pick up an unlocked model from either OnePlus’ website or Amazon and only then can they take it to a carrier of their choice.
The OnePlus is less expensive..

Apr 27, 2020
First the OnePlus 8 pro is a excellent device hands down I love it but if I'm gonna spend a grand on a phone it better cover all aspects of why I'm buying it. And that is 5g the phone hands down beat my s20 plus all the way down until we got to 5g. Which is the most important part. Carriers don't support it atat it doesn't work at all t mobile and Verizon only half works on both. So I believe if you can't have all of 5g and you can only get 4g lte go with the new iPhone see for 400 it's the best deal in cell phones

Apr 27, 2020
First the OnePlus 8 pro is a excellent device hands down I love it but if I'm gonna spend a grand on a phone it better cover all aspects of why I'm buying it. And that is 5g the phone hands down beat my s20 plus all the way down until we got to 5g. Which is the most important part. Carriers don't support it atat it doesn't work at all t mobile and Verizon only half works on both. So I believe if you can't have all of 5g and you can only get 4g lte go with the new iPhone see for 400 it's the best deal in cell phones
There is an error in your thread.
While the $899 OnePlus 8 Pro is more expensive than the $1,1999 Galaxy S20 Plus, the S20 Plus is easier to buy. Every major carrier sells it, while those interested in the OnePlus 8 Pro will have to pick up an unlocked model from either OnePlus’ website or Amazon and only then can they take it to a carrier of their choice.
The OnePlus is less expensive..
If you are looking to buy a 5g phone and put it on the new TMobile there's only one choice and that's the s20 which works on all carriers so who won again one plus 8 or s20? No brainer unless you buying phone for something other than 5g it's a one horse race with the winner being Samsung