Review OnePlus 9 Pro review: The best Android phone you can get

Mar 23, 2021
Although it's a nice phone it's lacking a lot of features that the Sony Experia 1 Mk II has. SD card, headphone jack, power button fingerprint sensor, camera button.

Mar 25, 2021
Oneplus have kept up with the modern companies. I agree expandable storage a nice option but with cloud storage is out of date.

O Bloody Hell

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2011
Sorry, no, i routinely travel in areas where "the cloud" is not accessible. Or 2g service is common. Expandable storage, aka "SD cards" is NOT "an option".

I stopped even looking at Samsung phones when they dropped it, and LG's fading from the market is really annoying me, esp. when they glassed up their final model, which is, frankly, beyond retarded.
Glass has no business as the main component of the case.
"Oh, you just need to get a protective case for it!"?
What is the POINT of a phone that needs -- desperately -- a protective case? It fattens it back up, making the "slimness" irrelevant. It also gets RID of the entire point of the "glass", which, frankly, has never made much sense anyway, "fingerprints oh noez!!"

Phone functionality is now retrograde. Less pixels, garbage cases, no ability to really STORE a lot of data. And hey, only US$1000!!!!