Solved! only 1 track on burned CD

Roops

Estimable
Mar 20, 2014
I burned a disc using Nero18. I wanted it to be an mp3 cd, so i used the Jukebox option.
Now that the disc is burned... it only shows 1 track on my car audio player (the same goes for other audio players i've tried with). However when i insert the cd back into my pc... then i see the separate mp3 files...

How do i get the songs to show as separate files on my audio player,,,and not as just 1 track?

Thanks in advance,
ps. sorry if my english sucks, it's not my first language... and i'm new to burning discs...

Solution
are you sure your car' player understands MP3 CDs?

OTOH - you don't need anything but Windows 7/8/10 to make data CDs (and MP3 are just data files your player reads and plays). Put an empty CD into CD writer, drag/drop files over it, then burn.
are you sure your car' player understands MP3 CDs?

OTOH - you don't need anything but Windows 7/8/10 to make data CDs (and MP3 are just data files your player reads and plays). Put an empty CD into CD writer, drag/drop files over it, then burn.

Solution

Roops

Estimable
Mar 20, 2014
Yes it does support mp3 CDs, i used to buy mp3 CDs from my friend in the past...
I looked up several videos on youtube on how to burn these mp3 CDs... but the songs happen to show as only 1 track after burning (in car player),,, does this have to do with the settings in Nero itself,,, cuz i try not to change those,,,