Opening/starting a laptop that doesn't open after leaving it lid closed and did not at sleep mode

iammissp

Estimable
May 25, 2015
Hello! I can't start/open my Lenovo mini laptop. It was after I left it lid closed when I go to sleep for about 2-3 hours. I forgot to shut it down or even put it on a sleep/hibernate mode. When I have tried to open it, it did not open already. Its fan does not even work. I've tried charging it and taking out the battery then opening it again but it did not open. There are actually 4 lights on the edge of this laptop and only one light is working-- the one for the battery. The other 3 did not work. What can I do about it? Thank you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 3
P Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 3
HappyTorrent Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 12
A Laptop Tech Support 3
C Laptop Tech Support 3
G Laptop Tech Support 2
L Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 1
I Laptop Tech Support 6
Similar threads
How can fix the laptop acer one 14 cant start up but open the power lid button?
Solved! hi can I ask how can I start with my new laptop extends 15,it was new I open it and it go out Acer Linux,and after 6s it start
Solved! When i open My T43 laptop it just open but not starting up.
my haier y11c Laptop automatically opens BIOS when starting up .Please tell me the solution ?
My laptop open up to start windows automatically why
when I am open any app or software my laptop says that the application was unable to start correctly(0x0000005).click ok to cl
Pop up opening when click on start window normally
Lenovo g570 charging but not opening
Recently I started facing a problem, my laptops keyboard stopped working and suddenly random help windows started opening and
Computer not Starting After opening Back cover
My Toshiba satellite laptop will not load any pages I cannot open my start menu Internet none of my icons on my desktop. Can y
Opened up pc to install ram, tried to start and caps lock blinks and screen stays black
What could cause a laptop to suddenly become so slow it it can't even open the start menu?
Everything starts normal. When I get to the desktop it won't allow me to open any files. It will just sit with the working cur
laptop's start screen doesn't open
how do i open the disk slot on my Acer Aspire E 15 Start
Laptop automatically opens BIOS when starting up
how can i start open my new laptop hp 15-ac022ne
Laptop will freeze background, start, and everything else but the mouse, i can't even open Taskmanager. Help please :(
My Laptop starts opening windows by itself, does anybody know how to fix that, is this a virus?

ASK THE COMMUNITY