P Audio 1
A Audio 2
K Audio 6
H Audio 3
A Audio 4
T Audio 1
Similar threads
Question connect panasonic tv to bose station using optical cable
Question No 5.1 sound Win10, splitter hdmi2.2 IN/passthrough/optical+hdmi2.2 OUT, 4k 60Hz uhd projector, dolby atmos soundbar
Question Vizio sound bar stopped recognizing digital optic cable
Question Optical cable to AV out put
Solved! How to get my lg magic remote to control my sony stereo receiver connected through optical cable
Solved! I plugged in my sound at via digital optical cable and when I select digital on the sound at it makes a loud noise
Solved! Aux cable or optical aux cable
Optical cable hooked up the soundbar I have the cable hooked up to a soundbar on a LG 32-inch TV it works fine on HDMI 1 HDMI
Solved! Sonos Soundbar + Westinghouse TV - No ARC/Optical Audio Options
My TV has optical output, but home theatre has 5.1 rca input. How to connet TV with home theatre via optical cable.
Trying to connect soundbar to JVC TV with no optical cable & RCA output
I have an older TV (1 HDMI and coax outputs). I would like to connect cable box (1 HDMI, 1 Optical)
I'm trying to connect an LG smart rv to a jvc DS TP100 receiver. I have the optical cable output port on the tv. I need to co
Motherobard sound output, optical or 3.5 mm stereo?
No sound from Xbox One without optical cable. Tv has no optical output!
Can't hear sound when using optical output
Asus X58 optical sound output - stereo only?
Multi output Toslink?
Can I use RCA AV cables to connect my home theater system to my new LG LED smart tv or do I have to use Optical audio output?
how to connect analog audio input to stereo amplifier to optical output of Panasonic TC-L32C12 TV?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS