Our Top 11 Favorite Super Bowl TV Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcus Yam

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2008
[citation][nom]cdillon[/nom]How did the KGB sumo-wrestler commercial not make it in the list? That was great.[/citation]
Hmm, I'll add it soon and make it our Top Dozen. :)

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I'm glad to see none of the Bud Light commercials making the list (and not seeming to make anyother list). The "Be a Dick for Bud Light" theme got old real quick.

I'd have to say the highlight of the Superbowl this year was the Superbowl. The commercials overall were good but it was a very exciting game.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
What? No M Night Shamalamadon's Avatar the Last Airbender love. I got a boner the instant I saw appa in the backgrounds. This film will pwn!

audioee

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2007
[citation][nom]jjchmiel78[/nom]I must be alone in liking the NCIS head slap replacing the handshake as a form of greeting.[/citation]
I liked that one as well, but it is an inside joke for those that watch the show. For those that don't watch, they most likely didn't understand it.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
[citation][nom]soldier37[/nom]The green police really? (vomits in mouth) Lefty global warming garbage commercial! Global warming my ass, try going outside see how warm its been all winter, one of the coldest on record. Bunch of BS, enough with the madness of that crap![/citation]
Yeah, there is a LOT of money to be made in green investments by scaring people into being green! ~Al Gore~

lilwillis

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2009
Dodge Charger and Google were outstanding. Someone put real effort into those.

Audi Green Police was good, even though its message is bogus.
VW Punchdub also good.

The rest looked like a rookie marketing exhibition.

Status
Not open for further replies.