Our Two Favorite Apple Siri Parodies: GLaDOSiri and Conan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
Length of my penis in miles. Hahahahahahahahaha. OMG...

GLaDOSiri had too many fat jokes (the insulation against cold, cupcakes, extra 20 pounds). Come on!

amk-aka-Phantom

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2011
[citation][nom]DSpider[/nom]Length of my penis in miles. Hahahahahahahahaha. OMG...GLaDOSiri had too many fat jokes (the insulation against cold, cupcakes, extra 20 pounds). Come on![/citation]

Lol, you got something against jokes on fat people?

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
Repeating a joke (any joke) makes it less funny. By the 3rd joke it became mediocre.

PS: At first I thought it was a Conan The Barbarian parody. I was like wut.

Soma42

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2010
[citation][nom]DSpider[/nom]GLaDOSiri had too many fat jokes (the insulation against cold, cupcakes, extra 20 pounds). Come on![/citation]

That's what half the jokes were in Portal 1 & 2.

You're fat and you're adopted!

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]bin1127[/nom]I wouldn't say anything stupid when using Siri. Every word you say will be stored on their servers.[/citation]
Then patented
And if you ever repeat it
You get sued

QEFX

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2007
[citation][nom]DSpider[/nom] At first I thought it was a Conan The Barbarian parody. I was like wut.[/citation]

That's what I thought 1st as well ... now that could be funny (and cool)

MeanSquare

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2008
LIkewise, I wish it had been Conan, The Barbarian trying to use SIRI. Someone needs to do that soon.
You can even reference Weird Al's Conan the Librarian for inspiration.

palladin9479

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2008
[citation][nom]bin1127[/nom]I wouldn't say anything stupid when using Siri. Every word you say will be stored on their servers.[/citation]

I wouldn't say anything at all to it. That their storing every world on their servers and referencing it to your phone number and personal information is dangerous, incredibly dangerous.

ThisIsMe

Distinguished
May 15, 2009
[citation][nom]palladin9479[/nom]I wouldn't say anything at all to it. That their storing every world on their servers and referencing it to your phone number and personal information is dangerous, incredibly dangerous.[/citation]
Just like when you do any search on Google.com or type anything into Chrome's address bar. Come on now, you can't pick on one and not the other. ...just saying

G

I wish I have that Siri feature at my iphone4 too. too bad. it need A5 duo processor to run it. I always trust apple. dont call me stupid which I know m not. I m just a little mental ill.

MarioJP

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2007
[citation][nom]ThisIsMe[/nom]Just like when you do any search on Google.com or type anything into Chrome's address bar. Come on now, you can't pick on one and not the other. ...just saying[/citation]

There is a slight difference between the two. Searching on text who cares. But talking to a phone with your own voice takes this tracking to a whole another level.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
[citation][nom]beafoottytss[/nom]I wish I have that Siri feature at my iphone4 too. too bad. it need A5 duo processor to run it. I always trust apple. dont call me stupid which I know m not. I m just a little mental ill.[/citation]
It's software, dude. Doesn't need an A5. People have successfully ported it to other devices (running iOS 5, obviously). Apple is just kidding themselves trying to differentiate the 4S from the previous models trough "software".

Status
Not open for further replies.