Question Packard bell z5wt3 charging issue

Jan 11, 2020
Good day
I have a funny thing happening on packard bell. Yesterday i bought a new battery and when plugged in it shows the battery levels but not charging and won't boot without charger plugged in . So i left it plugged in overnight and this morning i booted without power. Battery is fully charged and working.

Funny thing is when i plug the power back in when laptop is on the screen goes black. When i unplug power it works fine. But when i plug in a secondary display it doesn't happen. I can have charger plugged in and everything works perfect, when i unplug secondary display it goes black again.

Where can i start looking to resolve this. I'm running windows 10

Thanks

Jan 11, 2020
Okay so what i did now was first check for windows updates. It picked up the 1909 update and i chose update and restart. As the post screen came up i unplugged secondary screen to see what happens and so far so good. Screen is still on and i can see the updates progress. Taking ages to update.

Will post when and if i get back on the desktop. Maybe it has something to do with the new battery. It is aftermarket and like windows it's taking it's time to get settled. 😂😂😂