Panasonic Lumix G7 Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

camera11

Prominent
May 1, 2017
How necessary is an external (separately bought) flash and microphone for this camera? What would you say are the needed accessories? I was thinking case, extra battery, and memory card. Thanks!

Solution
External flash definitely - - I wouldn't be without mine, it's one of the main reasons I will never buy a pocket digital (no hotshoe). It allows me to shoot inside large halls when the subject is some fair distance away (eg a school play) - - built in flash totally inadequate for that.

Next up (for same type of situation as above) - - a good quality zoom telephoto lens - I have a 50-200mm - thinking about getting one that zooms to 300mm later this year when I've got the cash together.

Microphone I can't comment on that as I never shoot video.
External flash definitely - - I wouldn't be without mine, it's one of the main reasons I will never buy a pocket digital (no hotshoe). It allows me to shoot inside large halls when the subject is some fair distance away (eg a school play) - - built in flash totally inadequate for that.

Next up (for same type of situation as above) - - a good quality zoom telephoto lens - I have a 50-200mm - thinking about getting one that zooms to 300mm later this year when I've got the cash together.

Microphone I can't comment on that as I never shoot video.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.