Patient Assistance 123 - Not able to download the Skype on my laptop

Mar 25, 2017
Hello,

I am a member of Patient Assistance 123. I am facing downloading issue on my laptop. Earlier Skype was working fine on my system, from last few days it was asking for the update and when I updated it is giving an error. I have uninstalled and then tried to re- install it but its nor working. Please help!!

Thanks

Solution
Uh, what does your membership have to do with this? Kinda not really relevant. :)

In regard to the Skype issue, when you uninstalled and then reinstalled it, did you make sure you rebooted in between the uninstall/reinstall? If you didn't, you should try doing it that way. This will make sure that there is a fresh start.

If that doesn't resolve it, I would start looking at what changed were made on the system between the time it worked and the time it didn't. Any other software installs or updates?

Also, you didn't mention what they error you are getting is. That may explain more.
Uh, what does your membership have to do with this? Kinda not really relevant. :)

In regard to the Skype issue, when you uninstalled and then reinstalled it, did you make sure you rebooted in between the uninstall/reinstall? If you didn't, you should try doing it that way. This will make sure that there is a fresh start.

If that doesn't resolve it, I would start looking at what changed were made on the system between the time it worked and the time it didn't. Any other software installs or updates?

Also, you didn't mention what they error you are getting is. That may explain more.

Solution